If you have questions or complaints regarding our Privacy Statement or practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help and answer your queries.
What personal information do we collect from the people who use our app?
Here are the types of information we gather:
- When you create WOF account, we store your name, email address, password (in encrypted form).
- We store your IP address and timestamp when and from where you register with us.
- We collect the information from which device, you are signing-in from.
- To provide certain services like data sync across devices or data backup, we store the information provided by the user on our servers, however we delete all this information when user request for account deletion.
- Our Services may change over time and we may introduce new features that may collect new or different types of information.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize or customize your experience and services, and to improve the overall quality of WOF Services.
- Usage of data to improve our services in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To follow up website/application bug or crash investigation or to develop new features and services.
- We may use your information to communicate with you about our Services and to give you offers for the products and services that we think may be of use to you
- We may use your name, email address, how you interact with our Services, to resolve questions you may have about our Services and to follow up with you about your experience.
- We may use any information you provide us over the email conversation or in surveys you answer for us and combine them with answers from other customers in order to better understand our Services and how we may improve them.
Miscellaneous: In addition to the above, we may disclose information related to the Users if we believe such action is necessary to:
Comply with the law, or legal process served on us;
Protect and defend our rights or property (including the enforcement of our agreements)
Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users or members of the public.
If you are not satisfied with our services and security and privacy aspect of your data, you may request for deleting the account via sending email to email@example.com.
How do we secure your information?
We take following security measures to protect and secure your information:
- Data from app, website to our backed servers is transferred over HTTPS which is secured and encrypted using SSL.
- Access of backend services using secure authenticated tokens.
- Sensitive data like password detail is stored in encrypted form and even we can’t read that.
We do not sell, rent, or lease any of your information to third parties.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services or their advertisement on our website or other services. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Usage of Cookies
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your Personal Data (its correction, removal or use), you can do so by sending a letter to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.